How to apply our stickers the right way:
Recommended materials for our wall decoration:
· drywall, new walls with smooth surface
· windows, mirrors, doors
· tiles and tilling with even surface
· wood furniture, kitchen tops with smooth surface.
1) Always properly clean the surface you will be working with and get rid of grease. Get walls cleaned from dust and dirt. Get furniture and refrigerators wiped with dish soap and get rid of any glue marks. Dry the surface properly with petrol cleaner or nail stripper. Each surface requires individual approach. If you are not sure with quality of surface you are working with try it out first on some less visible spot (behind the closet). Before you start sticking you can place sticker on the wall and make rough marks that you will rubber off later.
2) Lay the sticker facing protective paper down on even surface (table or floor). With soft cloth go over the entire motive so the sticker snaps perfectly to transfer foil (transer foil could partly unstick from sticker during transport).
3) After smoothing up the sticker in step 2, slowly split the sticker with transfer foil from protective paper. In case some of the motive is not stick to transfer foil properly, manually press motive down so that any part of sticker does not stay on protective paper.
4) After removing protective paper from sticker place the sticker to desired spot (if you are not sure or your sticker is larger than 1 meter we recommend to do this step with help of another person, this way avoid sticking the wallpaper together). Go over the sticker with soft cloth again so sticker will snap to surface and also clear off air bubbles. Now you can take off carefully the transfer foil. Transfer foil has lower stickiness than motive so the sticker should stay on the wall.
5) Go over with soft cloth again and make sure that entire sticker is nicely stick to wall/furniture.
6) Masterpiece is done, stay green and sort your paper garbage.