Here is a short manual how to stick the wallpaper to the wall proper way.
Recommended materials for our wall decoration:
· drywall, new walls with smooth surface
· windows, mirrors, doors
· tiles and tilling with even surface
· wood furniture, kitchen tops with smooth surface.
1) Always properly clean the surface you will be working with and get rid of grease. Get walls cleaned from dust and dirt. Get furniture and refrigerators wiped with dish soap and get rid of any glue marks. Dry the surface properly with a petrol cleaner or nail stripper. Each surface requires individual approach. If you are not sure with quality of surface you are working with try it out first on some less visible spot (behind the closet). Before you start sticking you can place wallpaper on the wall and make rough marks that you will rubber off later.
2) Lay the wallpaper facing protective paper down on even surface (table or floor). With a soft cloth go over the entire motive so the wallpaper snaps perfectly to the transfer foil (transer foil could partly unstick from the wallpaper during transport).
3) After smoothing up the wallpaper in step 2, slowly split the wallpaper with transfer foil from protective paper. In case some of the motive is not sticked to the transfer foil properly, manually press motive down so that any part of wallpaper does not stay on the protective paper.
4) After removing protective paper place the wallpaper to desired spot (if you are not sure or your wallpaper is larger than 1 meter we recommend to do this step with help of another person, this way avoid sticking the wallpaper together). Go over the wallpaper with a soft cloth again so the wallpaper will adhese to surface and also clear off air bubbles. Now you can take off the transfer foil carefully. The transfer foil has lower stickiness than the motive so the wallpaper should stay on the wall.
5) Go over with a soft cloth again and make sure that complete wallpaper is nicely sticked to the wall/furniture.
6) Masterpiece is done, stay green and sort your paper garbage.